Ciarra Brewer kicked off her final collegiate outdoor season with a triple jump victory on Day 2 of the Texas Relays.

While she fouled on four of her six attempt, the senior and defending Southeastern Conference triple jump champion made the best of her two recorded jumps with a 13.17-meter leap on her third attempt to capture the event title.

Senior jumper Gissell Warner finished in eighth place in the triple jump, leaping 12.39 meters on her final attempt of the event.

Sophomore hurdler Eric Futch finished the day with a third-place finish in the 400-meter hurdle. His 50.01-second performance landed the Darby, Pennsylvania, native eighth all-time on UF’s list for the event.

The quartet of Destinee Gause, Kyra Jefferson, Robin Reynolds and Claudia Francis finished in second-place in the women’s sprint medley relay with a 3:44.82 time.

Senior Fawn Miller finished in sixth place in her first collegiate javelin event since winning the NCAA title in the event.

Miller, who fouled on four of her six attempts, saw her best throw in the second attempt with a 52.62-meter toss.

Shayla Sanders took her heat in the women’s 100 dash, as she finished third overall in the preliminaries with an 11.470-second mark.

Junior sprinter Antwan Wright opened his outdoor season with a performance that barely qualified for the final, locking the last spot in the 100-meter dash final with a 10.45-second run.

In the 110-meter hurdles, both Yanick Hart and Moriel Pitt failed to qualify for the event final. They finished in 13th in 19th place, respectively.

In his collegiate outdoor debut, freshman jumper Jhonny Victor tied for 11th place in the men’s high jump, besting at 2.01 meters.

The final day of the Texas Relays for the Gators features the outdoor season debut of SEC and NCAA indoor triple jump and long jump champion Marquis Dendy in the long jump event.

Follow Kyle Brutman on Twitter @KBrut13