Andrew Baker leaned forward with his hands on his knees. He oozed a confidence and swagger that would have made Muhammad Ali blush.
- Sean Kingston, Saturday Night Live comedians to visit UF
- Here’s what will replace Leonardo’s
- Gators bounce Bonnies in first round of NCAA Tournament
- ‘How long before I die?’
- Family, faith and baseball: Andrew Baker’s evolution from little league novice to UF two-way player
- Putting Oklahoma in the NCAA Tournament was the right call
- UF President Kent Fuchs is donating this much to Dance Marathon
- UF’s Career Resource Center has a new director
- Five things to know about anti-abortion group visiting UF
- Police say he honked at them. He now faces a more than $1.7 million bond.
- RTS is cutting back its bus service this month
- UF physicists remember Stephen Hawking
- JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS: The story of Andrew Fava and Mak Krause
- This South Florida-based restaurant is coming to Gainesville
- Bouncing Back from a Dark Place: Keith Stone is making strides this season after receiving heavy fan criticism
- Have you noticed the signs hanging above campus trash cans?
- Gov. Rick Scott approves sweeping education bills
- A UF researcher is tracking snakes using mosquitoes