Carol Lehtola recalled playing with a Tonka dump truck as a child.
Olivia Goodfriend has danced for eight years, and this weekend she will perform for the second time in "Agbedidi," a performance that combines African and modern dance styles.
More Avenue Stories
- Mr. Orange and Blue talks music, helping the community
- English band crosses the pond to perform at High Dive
- Netflix Binge Drinking Game: Freaks and Geeks
- Student-run organization ChomPics films new material
- Mediocre Advice: Results guaranteed or your money back
- Retired UF professor wins prestigious photography award
- Off the Record: Music heads rejoice. Here's the latest
- UF to host Society of Composers Inc. National Conference beginning Thursday
- Netflix Binge Drinking Game: "Jane the Virgin"
- Ken Eats Gainesville starts McElwainisms page
- Frank Iero brings latest project to High Dive
- Off the Record: Best of T.I. Edition
- Indie rapper hosts listening party
- Off the Record: Rap Roundup
- Local artist Danny Pynes to host album release show
- Mediocre Advice: James Franco's IMDB and RA advice
- Fest takes Gainesville
- Dance showcase highlights students’ personal experiences