Gainesville is paying tribute to the ‘90s music scene this weekend.
Congratulations, you have a Valentine! No matter if it’s a familiar face or a new flame, it’s hard not to take advantage of the holiday and be a little more lovey-dovey with your cherie amour than usual. As anti-consumerist as you may be, admit it: You’re kind of excited. This Valentine’s Da…
The Coen brothers’ newest feature “Hail, Caesar!” opened in theaters last weekend, and if box office numbers are any indication, audiences gave it a big “Hail, no!” With the lowest turnout ever of the siblings’ career, the comedy only raked in about $11.4 million in spite of its recent criti…
Rhinos, religion and gold rushes are just a few of the film topics at the Seventh Annual Cinema Verde International Environmental Film and Arts Festival.
More Avenue Stories
- GNV artists paint mural of local teacher outside High Dive
- Mediocre Advice: Spring Break ideas, pregnancy
- Local playhouse debuts 'Next to Normal'
- GNV Museum examines Florida black history through exhibit
- Moon Taxi, The Lonely Biscuits to perform at High Dive
- Cartoonist releases memoir paying tribute to his daughter
- Q&A: Rooster Teeth's Burnie Burns
- UF club to host video game party
- Matheson celebrates Florida history with memorabilia
- Bully to perform at the Atlantic
- Mediocre Advice: Changing majors, senior year
- High Dive reels in big fish
- Local author to host book signing at Know Where Coffee
- UF alumni return to perform in sketch comedy festival
- Music Review: Anderson .Paak’s “Malibu” is already the best album of 2016
- Mediocre Advice: Seminoles and the Sahara Desert
- Rock band Surfer Blood to make waves in Gainesville
- GNV must-follow Twitter accounts