A music festival known for taking over Miami every year is making a stop up north. Road to III Points will take over downtown this weekend.
Where is Frank Ocean? That’s the question we’ve been asking ourselves for the past three years. Frank released his mixtape “Nostalgia, Ultra” in 2011 and his album “Channel Orange” in 2012. He made few appearances and features over the next few years, turning his back to the music world and …
After a 20-year “love affair” with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jonathan Savage decided to turn his obsession into a career. Inspired by the band to learn the bass at age 14, Savage moved on to create the Red Not Chili Peppers, a tribute to his musical idols.
The grand finale is finally here. Whether you plan on heading to grad school for a lifetime of debt and misery, or you’re going straight into a dream job, these are some pro tips for men and women on how to slay their senior years.
More Avenue Stories
- Comedian Eric André to visit High Dive
- Swamp Head keeps commitment to environment
- What to do in Gainesville this weekend
- Reviewing music from Lil Uzi Vert, Gucci Mane and more
- UF record label searches for new artist
- Q&A: Local band GAUL
- You are what you wear: an analysis of first impressions
- Gainesville celebrates new Harry Potter story
- UF alumna supports victims of Pulse shooting with art
- This weekend in Gainesville
- Talking to local band Just Neighbors
- Part two of the Avenue’s interview with rapper Logic
- ‘Pokemon Go’ bar crawl to take over Midtown
- New music show to 'Cypress Sessions' film in Gainesville
- Speaking with Logic during The Endless Summer Tour
- Zombieville Variety Show and Film Fest to spook downtown Saturday
- High Dive to host Art Attack
- Q&A: Gainesville jazz musician The Leonine Queen