Missed a few Christmas gifts on Black Friday? You still have a chance to get the perfect gift.

The GLAM Indie Craft Show will open for the holiday season from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.

About 70 vendors will offer locally made, unique items perfect for holiday gifts at the event.

“The vendors are what really make GLAM unique,” said GLAM Producer Kim Kruse. “We have a unique assortment of people who are hand-picked because they all make one-of-a-kind items that are really and truly unusual and great for gifting.”

Kruse ensures the items her vendors offer cater to a wide variety of interests and prices.

“You can find anything from gifts for family members to more ironic gifts for friends,” she said.

Vendors range from DeTiki Custom Carvings, which will offer carved wooden purses and Christmas ornaments, to Luellabird, which will sell upcycled jewelry made from vintage neckties and scarves.

“I take old-fashioned button jewelry and upcycle it to make it relevant to modern day fashions,” said Luellabird owner Nancy McLamore, adding that she is excited to see the show because every year the producers outdo themselves.

This year, the craft show has a new location in the Historic Mustang Hangar, 4701 NE 40th Terrace. Aside from providing additional space for more vendors and more customers, the site provides what Kruse labeled a “cool, industrial, chic vibe.”

“The hangar definitely fits the theme of the show. It’s unique, it’s local, and it also gives it a family-friendly vibe,” said co-owner of t.w.i.n.k. Beauty Karen Welk, who will bring a full line of all-natural cosmetics and beauty products to the sale.

Many vendors took note of customers’ demands for more manly gifts and are coming prepared this year. Gifts range from bar cases to cosmetic “man-kits” from DeTiki and t.w.i.n.k. to “Star Wars”-themed knit beer coozies from Knit at the Bar.

Other notable gifts for sale include cookie mixes, original nail decals and knitted circle scarves.

Celebrations Catering will sell food and drinks as well as beer and wine to keep the expected crowd of holiday shoppers going.

“I love coming to Gainesville because it always brings a mellow crowd who truly understand the art,” said DeTiki owner Sarah Tanner.

Admission to the show costs $3 for adults and is free for children 10 years old and younger. For more information and a list of vendors, visit www.glamcraftshow.com.