The UF School of Theatre and Dance’s production “The New Mrs. Tesman” will open Friday.
This gameday will offer a little artistic twist with the Gainesville Arts Market in downtown Gainesville at First Magnitude Brewing Company this Saturday. The event will start at 2 p.m., giving tailgaters time to visit before heading to the game.
Some may remember Brooks Wheelan as the comedian who performed belligerently drunk at Gator Growl in 2014. With Homecoming approaching, some of us may find ourselves looking back to that fateful night two years ago, when Ludacris and Foster the People were met with a warm reception, and Whee…
This weekend, Kanapaha Botanical Gardens will host Paint Out, an annual event in which about 20 local landscape artists join together to create a live painting experience inspired by the gardens around them.
This Saturday, the Hippodrome State Theatre is holding a test screening of an independent documentary from local film production company Inner Voice Productions. And what better place to showcase a local independent film than a theater at the cultural heart of Gainesville recognized for its …
More Art and Theater Stories
- New show "Stage Kiss" coming to Hippodrome on Friday
- University Galleries starts semester with new art exhibits
- Gainesville celebrates new Harry Potter story
- UF alumna supports victims of Pulse shooting with art
- Zombieville Variety Show and Film Fest to spook downtown Saturday
- High Dive to host Art Attack
- Hippodrome’s Friday show to benefit Orlando
- UF to host film festival about environmental issues
- Event roundup: things to do in Gainesville this weekend
- Harn features exhibit detailing the life of Frida Kahlo
- Festival to screen film on deforestation
- Vintage Pop Up Market begins Saturday
- Anthony Weiner documentary to play at the Hippodrome