The Harn Museum of Art is welcoming Lee Anne Hurt Chesterfield as the new museum director.
Local T-shirt company Always True Collective returns this weekend with a one-day art show and party with live local music and live T-shirt printing.
More Art and Theater Stories
- Avenue Staff’s Guide to Changeville 2018
- ‘Take Me To The River’ to Perform at Phillips Center
- The Hippodrome presents 40th year of ‘A Christmas Carol’
- Review: The Florida Players present ‘Raised In Captivity’
- Annual Downtown Festival and Art Show to hit Gainesville
- School of Theatre and Dance to perform 'Kiss Me, Kate'
- ‘Films Under the Stars’ series returns for three week run
- ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ returns to High Dive
- Gainesville Indie Flea to hold final event of the summer
- UF School of Theatre and Dance to present ‘The Seagull’
- Civic Media Center to host biweekly Open Jam & Art Show
- 10 OUT OF 12
- ‘Power of Words’ poetry event to be held at Heartwood