Over Easy Fest, a music and art experience, will return to downtown Gainesville on Friday night.

Les Voss cofounded Over Easy Creative, an event management company, more than two years ago. His mission was to provide a space for Gainesville’s underground electronic music acts and fans to come together.

“What we’re trying to do is create more organic events,” he said. “Not just putting an artist or a DJ or a band in a room, but really to create a whole atmosphere.”

Among the year-round events Over Easy Creative hosts, Voss said Over Easy Fest is one of its largest productions. He said the festival brings together dozens of electronic music acts, elaborate lighting, sound design and visual art pieces for a unique concert experience.

“I don’t think there’s an event like this in Gainesville,” Voss said.

Friday night’s festival will be hosted at Visionary CrossFit, located at 716 N. Main St. The venue will offer an intimate environment, with black-light installations and art murals along with other creative works.

“Even though it’s a gym, the owners are really talented artists,” Voss said. “Everything you see, everywhere you look is art.”

Visionary CrossFit will house two stages for musical performances and a zen garden for guests to enjoy.

This semester, Golf Clap, a duo from Detroit, will headline the festival. Blac Bear, a local artist, will also make an appearance.

Kristian Legcevic, as the artist is known offstage, is part of the Over Easy Creative crew, having worked with the team since last year as a DJ and production member.

“I’m a UF student, and my extracurricular is to be involved with Over Easy Creative,” said the electrical engineering senior.

Other artists scheduled to perform include Camelia, True Vine, Silo, Go4th and Danny Sonn.

Voss said about 400 people attended the last Over Easy Fest. He said he advises those who plan to come to order tickets in advance or arrive early as space is limited, and capacity is expected to be met quickly.

“I don’t think any event can compare to what we do,” Legcevic said. “It’s a very unique idea. Everyone in Gainesville should come out, and see what we have to offer.”

Doors for Over Easy Fest will open at 6 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online for $15 at eventbrite.com or at the door, but quantities are limited.