Local entrepreneur Virginia Lynn aims to boost local business sales at a craft show Saturday.

As the owner of Virginia Lynn Enterprises, Lynn helps promote local artists and small businesses. She is the official organizer of the craft show, which begins at 11 a.m. at One Love Cafe, located at 4989 NW 40th Place. 

With small businesses in Gainesville sometimes not having enough customers, Lynn hopes One Love Cafe will provide the consumer traffic needed for these businesses to be successful.

Lynn sells an eco-friendly product called EZ Go Packs. She said the bag is reusable and convenient.

“You can wash the bag, dry it and it also comes in different prints,” she said.

Her clients use it for beach or pool days, grocery shopping or to store coins.

“You can use it for absolutely anything,” she said.

The first event of its kind began in March and will continue throughout the year. It will recur every second Saturday of each month.

Small businesses like Origami Owl will showcase products at the event.

The company specializes in making Living Locket charms, which tell stories with each charm.

Melissa Lingis is one of the Gainesville representatives for Origami Owl.

“For me, it is not about financial freedom,” Lingis said.

Instead, it’s about pursuing her hobby.

“I like hearing how excited people are when they hear about the product,” she said.