They’re hairy, they’re manly, they’re vulgar — they’re burlesque.

The Hurly Burly Male Burlesque troupe is on tour again, and tonight, its stage is The Backyard at Boca Fiesta.

“Dubbed ‘the hairiest burlesque show you’ve ever seen,’ Hurly Burly combines comedy, props and a nod to classic burlesque together for a one of a kind experience,” said Garrett Bunton, the production manager and Butt Reynolds dancer for the troupe. “It’s a giant party!”

These tattooed and mustached men have been entertaining since 2010 and decided to take their talents and tighty-whities on the road to bring more awareness to the genre, Bunton said.

“My friends saw them in Miami, and they thought their show was really fun,” said Jacob Ihde, owner of Boca Fiesta. “I wrote them six months ago, and they decided to go on tour, and I asked them to make a stop here.”

As Florida’s only all-male burlesque revue, the heavily bearded group has piqued the interest of even the college-aged crowd.

“Men? Burlesque? This is something I have to see,” said Laura Paklin, a 19-year-old UF computer engineering sophomore. “I mean, it sounds like something for cougars, but it seems entertaining enough to go to.”

Mischievous Madams, Gainesville’s first burlesque group, will accompany the troupe for this performance.

“The same thing, but the opposite,” Idhe said. “It adds a little bit more to the show.”

Tickets are $5 for an inappropriate night of fun, and the show starts at 10 p.m.