Super Bowl Sunday is finally here, and Gainesville is getting ready to celebrate. Whether you’re a fan of the New England Patriots or the Philadelphia Eagles or just watching for the commercials and beer, there are plenty of places around Gainesville to go to root for your favorite team. Find some of the best spots below.

First Magnitude - If you’re into beer and chicken wings straight off the grill, First Magnitude is where you should spend your Super Bowl Sunday. The brewery is bringing out the big screen for their watch party at the warehouse. The event starts at 3 p.m., so guests can come out early to watch the Puppy Bowl and hang out before the game.

The Social at Midtown - If you’re looking to watch the big game in Midtown, Social is the place to be. Starting at 5:30 p.m., you can enjoy their open bar and all-you-can-eat buffet while cheering on your team. The open bar features Crown, Captain, Smirnoff, First Magnitude Drafts and more. Tickets start at $39. Search The Social at Midtown Super Bowl on eventbrite.com for your tickets.

Swamp Restaurant - The Swamp will be setting up the large TV projector on the lawn. There will be food and drink specials including an appetizer platter of mozzarella sticks, wings and southeastern spring rolls, as well as Super Bowl loaded tater tots. Other specials include $5 off buckets, $3 shots and $5 chips and queso. The restaurant will also have its own version of the Super Bowl Square game, and will give out gift cards to the winners.

The Brass Tap - Starting at 6:30 p.m., The Brass Tap will be showing the big game and giving out deals. They will be serving $5 flatbreads, will have swag to giveaway throughout the game and will be giving out free beer shots to everyone wearing one of the teams’ jerseys, according to their Facebook event page. They will also have the following draft specials: $2.50, $3, $3.50 and $4 on select drafts all day.

The Bank Bar and Lounge - If you’re into potlucks, Bank is the place to go. The crew at Bank is bringing a variety of goodies such as baked ham, wings, spinach artichoke dip and more. The game will be projected on an 80-inch projection screen, as well as the other screens already in the bar. There will also be drink specials announced on their Facebook event page as the event gets closer.