With Valentine’s Day weekend coming up, you might find yourself at a loss for creating the perfect day. Whether you’re planning to spend Feb. 14 with a special someone or currently riding solo, there’s plenty to do in Gainesville to get in that loving spirit. Here’s some of the best Valentine’s Day events this weekend, no matter your Facebook relationship status (if that’s still a thing).

If you’re in a relationship, you could:

Unleash your inner artist at Corks & Colors Studio

Commemorate your love by sharing an easel, brush and alcoholic drink. Sign up for the Galaxy Forest date night, which takes place Friday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Choose between two canvas options, priced at $25 and $35, and register early to reserve your seats. You’ll leave with your own priceless work of art.

Take a walk in Kanapaha Botanical Gardens

For nature aficionados, hosting a personal picnic for two in the scenic Kanapaha Botanical Gardens can be the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. Enjoy the view of natural bamboo and the largest herb garden in the southeast while you spread out a blanket and snap Instagram-worthy pictures. Admission price is $8 for adults, and the park is open from 9 a.m. to dusk.

Listen to the romantic sounds of Brazil and Argentina

Prepare to be serenaded by UF’s Brazilian ensemble, Jacaré Brazil, and a renowned Argentine touring group, Markama. Attendees of the concert, which takes place Friday from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the University Auditorium, will be treated to a wide selection of beautiful Andean folk music. The event is free and open to the public and co-hosted by the UF School of Music and UF Center for Latin American Studies.

Row, row, row your Lake Wauburg boat

Located about 10 miles from campus on U.S. Highway 441, Lake Wauberg offers the perfect retreat for active-minded couples. Students can get in free with their student ID, with two-person paddle boats or kayaks available for checkout. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., which means you’ll have plenty of time to burn off those Valentine’s Day calories.

If you’re single, you might:

See a “Bloody Valentine Variety” show at Superfun!

Eschew convention by attending an alternative Valentine’s Day showcase this year. Hosted 10 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday, Superfun!’s event uses drag, spoken-word poetry and theatre to spread a message of survivor empowerment and cathartic healing. For a $7 admission fee, you can relish in the darker side of love.

Run in the name of love at Kiwanis Challenge Park

No significant other, no problem! Next Level Sports and Fitness invites you to get your heart pumping Saturday with their Valentine 5K run and obstacle course in Kiwanis Park. From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., you can join fellow runners and walkers in a fun-packed group workout. Register online with a minimum $15 donation at nlsfitness.com.

Open your heart (chakra) with The Sanity Gurus

This Valentine’s Day, release your pent-up negative energy and unlock higher awareness through classical yoga teachings. The Sanity Gurus’ interactive asana workshop, held Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m, is half-motivational, half-workout. Event pricing is $30, but the emotional payoff is well worth it.

Celebrate Galentine’s Day in High Springs Playhouse

Pay tribute to the special women in your life by seeing a play all about women. Watch “Six Women With Brain Death or Expiring Minds Want to Know” at the High Springs Playhouse Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m, with a matinee performance at 2 p.m. Sunday. Tickets range from $11 to $16 for this fast-paced millennial show.