Swamp Head Brewery will relaunch its sought-after summer brew Hydroslide today in an event that will donate $1 of every Hydroslide purchase to the OneOrlando fund.

The brewery known and loved by locals decided to bring back the summer favorite at their Dine Out for #OrlandoUnited event, and it hopes to raise money and do its part to support Orlando’s healing.

“We’re inspired because we want to be Florida’s brewery,” said Brandon Nappy, the marketing director at Swamp Head. “Florida is very important to us and to know that such a tragedy happened in our backyard is horrible.”

Dine Out for Orlando United was initiated by the Florida Restaurant Association and encouraged eateries across Orlando to host events that would donate proceeds to the OneOrlando fund.

Swamp Head got on board with the idea immediately.

“Anything we can do to help out, we’re on board with,” Nappy said.

Hydroslide is a dry-hopped Kölsch-style ale that is popular in the summertime because of its light alcohol content and crispness. Swamp Head will also have a few special treatment batches available on tap.

The event starts at 4 p.m. and will offer donation buckets around the venue if attendees want to go the extra mile.

“This is just one way that we can help out,” Nappy said.