Thirty-six years ago, on Sept. 4 at exactly 10 a.m., the ethereal goddess and intersectional feminist known as Beyoncé Giselle Knowles graced humanity with her presence, and we’re still celebrating Her Holiness to this very day.

The Atlantic will be celebrating the birth of our Virgo queen this Saturday by throwing a dance party in her honor. The second annual Bey Day dance party will include all of Beyonce’s best hits provided by DJ Wax Atom.

Tyler Francischine, director of Tonight’s The Night Promotions and Booking, who was also in charge of creating and planning the first Bey Day dance party, said that fans can expect to do more than just dancing this year.

“We’re adding a lip sync contest to give the audience a chance to shine,” Francischine said. “We’re also adding frozen alcoholic lemonade because it will be hot in there.”

Francischine said that at last year’s party, Beyonce fanatics were wrapping around the block by 11:30 p.m., but a crowd for an event like this is to be expected.

“I think this event has widespread appeal because Beyonce continues to be a beacon for female empowerment and strength,” Francischine said. “On her last release, ‘Lemonade,’ she spanned the whole spectrum of emotion, showing women that it’s okay to be angry or depressed and still come out the other side a strong and resilient person.”

Beyonce’s iconic 12-track visual album, “Lemonade,” beautifully depicted the experiences of black women in an honest and empowering way. Recognized for more than just her music, Knowles is a well-known outlet for women and the black and LGBTQ communities.

Andrew McAuley, a 19-year-old UF microbiology and biochemistry double major, said that due to the current political climate, he thinks this year’s Bey Day event will be even more significant.

“The black and LGBTQ communities are under such heavy fire from the current political situation, and seeing these two groups come together and support each other is a symbol in itself that we will not accept the type of hateful rhetoric that has been thrown around by so many people recently,” said McAuley.

McAuley said he was interested in attending the event because of the inspiration that Beyonce gives to her fans as an artist and activist.

“Not only is her music great but it is inspiring and powerful,” McAuley said. “I feel that the crowd that the event will bring together will be very diverse and accepting of everyone there, and that is something that I want to be a part of.”

Francischine plans to run this party with the same morals that Beyonce herself promotes.

“In a political reality that’s fraught with division, hate and ignorance, this will be a safe space where all are welcomed to be who they want to be,” Francischine said. “This will be a birthday party on one level and a celebration of what makes each of us beautiful and unique on a deeper level.”

The Bey Day: All Night Dance Party will start at 10 p.m. with a lip sync contest. There will be a $3 cover for people 21 and over and $5 for people under 21. For those interested in performing in the lip sync contest, email beydayatlantic@gmail.com with your name and song title.