If there is one thing Gainesville residents can collectively agree on, it’s that there is a very dry season that comes around the time students pack up and leave for the summer. This dry period can leave those who call the ‘Ville home for the summer a tad frustrated. If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, then check out what’s happening.

Today: Alachua County Emerging Leaders June Happy Hour at Swamp Head Brewery

Join the ACEL for its monthly social at Swamp Head Brewery today starting at 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. The ACEL invites young professionals to network with each other once a month at different local spots around the ‘Ville. Enjoy a cold one while building your professional network and meeting new people.

Today: Band Roulette in the Backyard at Boca Fiesta & Palomino

If you’re into the musical scene, then head downtown to Boca Fiesta for another edition of Band Roulette. Four jars, one singer, one guitarist, one bassist, one drummer and a funky collaboration with an after-midnight drawing. After each of the band members entered in Band Roulette are chosen, they have five weeks to practice before the epic showcase on July 16. Entrance is $3 starting at 10 p.m.

Saturday: Family Day at the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art Featuring African Masquerades

If you’re itchin’ for some family time or are just in the mood to mosey through the halls of an art museum, then look no further than the Harn this Saturday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The event will feature tours of the African exhibitions “Elusive Spirits” and “Dancing in the Moonlight: Zara Masks of Burkina Faso.” Activities will include mask-making fun for all ages. The best part? It’s free, although a $2 donation is encouraged.

Sunday: Retreat at Lake Wauburg

This Sunday, UF’s Institute of Industrial and System Engineers and the Entrepreneurship Club will co-host an event at Lake Wauburg starting at 11 a.m. The event will have free food and activities with a chance for participants to meet others interested in leadership opportunities on campus. Beat the summer heat by the lake and cross your fingers that it doesn’t rain on your parade. The event runs until 3 p.m., and if you can’t find transposition, carpooling is available.