Four artists to catch at Georgia’s Imagine Music Festival

Imagine Music Festival, one of the largest 3-day electronic music festivals that the southeast has to offer, is ready to hit Georgia this weekend from Sept. 22 to 24. Located just four hours north at the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Georgia, this festival draws students and music lovers in general from all around Florida. The aquatic-themed event promises various positive changes for this year, including all-night silent discos at their campgrounds, more interactive activities and a later date (the festival was normally held in August) to make for a cooler, more moderate experience for all involved.

As for the lineup, Imagine will bring some of the biggest names in electronic music together on six different stages throughout the weekend. Here are a few artists you should definitely clear your schedules to see.

Illenium

Over the past few years, Nick Miller, better known by his stage name as Illenium, has soared in popularity. His melodic dubstep style combines the heaviness of bass music with euphoric vocal melodies and other softer elements, making for a sound that attracts music lovers of all kinds. His sophomore album, “AWAKE,” is set to debut Thursday,  which will make for an exciting set full of new music. Illenium plays Sunday from 6:55 p.m. to 7:55 p.m. at the Oceania stage.

Ott

For the more experimental electronic music fan, Ott is certainly one to catch. The British producer specializes in psychedelic music that’s often slower than other artists in the industry today. His set will no doubt be a good place to unwind in between the other bass-heavy acts that Imagine will host. Catch him from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Amazonia stage on Saturday.

Chris Lake

Although he’s been in the game for over 15 years now, house music producer Chris Lake has seen massive growth over the past couple of years. In this year alone he launched his own record label, Black Book Records. His most notable achievement of 2017, however, would be his guest spot curating the popular “HOWSLA” compilation, which premiered on Skrillex’s label, OWSLA, in May. His track from the compilation, “I Want You,” has already racked up over 5 million plays across streaming services. He plays from 7:40 p.m. to 8:40 p.m. at the Disco Inferno stage Saturday.

Claude VonStroke

Claude VonStroke, a legend in the house and techno world, will close out the festival at the Disco Inferno stage on Sunday from 11 p.m. to midnight. Not only is he one of the most seasoned veterans in the industry, but his label, Dirtybird Records, will be taking over the stage for all of Sunday’s festivities.