A popular American rapper will make his third Gainesville appearance in two years Thursday.

In February 2016, High Dive introduced Waka Flocka Flame to the Gainesville music scene where he shared the stage with several local DJs and performers. That October, UF invited the rapper to perform at the annual Gator Growl concert alongside Timeflies and Passion Pit on Flavet Field.

Just over a year later, Tau Epsilon Phi fraternity, colloquially known as TEP, is responsible for Flocka’s return hosted by Simon’s Nightclub. The rapper, who is best known for the 2010 hit “No Hands,” will be joined by his label mate, DJ Whoo Kid. The remaining support lineup is to be announced according to the event page on Facebook.

Thursday’s concert is cosponsored by event promotions company GDM Live, who reached out to TEP about bringing Flocka to Simon’s.

TEP brother and UF student Ben Pawliger, a 21-year-old international business graduate student, said the fraternity has had several big names come to Gainesville to perform, including YesJulz and Aaron Carter during his freshman year.

“We are all really excited. There are a lot of great things that come with being in a fraternity, but stuff like this is icing on the cake,” Pawliger said. “I don’t know why you would be anywhere else this Thursday night.”

The concert will begin at 10 p.m. at Simon’s South Main Street location and will be open to partygoers 18 and older. Tickets have been selling rapidly, and according to the event page, interested parties should hurry to purchase tickets because there will only be a limited number sold.

General admission tickets are $29.99, while VIP tickets are $34.99 and offer front-of-line access. Both can be found at GDMLive.com.