The Gainesville community will come together Saturday to enjoy local artists all while supporting a local cause.

Cypress & Grove Brewing Company, located at 1001 NW Fourth St., will be hosting its first Arts & Vintage Market on Saturday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Gainesville citizens who come out can enjoy the work of local artists, makers and healers while grabbing an ice-cold beer or kombucha. Attendees can also enjoy food from Mayflower Cellars, a locally sourced company with a focus on sustainability, and a live performance from Florida bluegrass band Dim Lights in the evening.

The cause this event supports is what sets it apart. All attendees who make purchases will be helping to support the YogaLoka Project, as a portion of all proceeds from the market will benefit this project. People who want to support the cause without making a purchase can donate while at the market.

YogaLoka volunteer Jaya Holmes-Brew said the organization provides yoga sessions for people with mental illnesses and for the marginalized communities in Gainesville.

"We teach yoga at Grace Marketplace and the Gainesville veteran center,” she said.

Holmes-Brew said the neighborhood brewery is close to her house, and after previously trying to plan this same type of event herself, she asked the brewery if they would host.

Cypress & Grove Brewing Company owner Anna Heinemann said Holmes-Brew introduced them to the YogaLoka Project, which was completely new to them.

“We're always open to helping good local causes,” Heinemann said.

Holmes-Brew said YogaLoka will soon have a website for people to make donations throughout the year. In the meantime, willing donors can contact volunteers to donate directly.

YogaLoka wants the main Gainesville community to integrate with the community that the project tries to reach, Holmes-Brew said. Classes at Grace Marketplace are free and open to the public Monday through Friday.