Bright colors and stylish silhouettes are coming to a Target store near you April 19.

Target recently announced the company is collaborating with resort style-based designer Lilly Pulitzer to create a collection that will include more than 250 exclusive pieces only sold in Target stores.

Stacia Andersen, senior vice president of apparel and accessories at Target, said the most exciting part of partnering with Lilly is the heritage of the brand.

“Here is what I love about this collection: There is more than 250 pieces in the collection, everything from apparel, to kids, to home to beauty and most items are under $30 and they start at $2,” Andersen said in a video. “There really is something in this collection for absolutely everyone.”

Emily Mosher, a UF sociology junior, said she absolutely loves Lilly Pulitzer and was shocked to hear about the partnership.

“Since Lilly is usually found in higher-end malls, I didn’t believe she would be coming to Target when I first heard the news,” the 20-year-old said.

Mosher said she loves the preppy style and bright colors Lilly offers and is excited about the more affordable prices.

“For me, going to Lilly to buy something is every few months because of how expensive the clothing is there,” she said.

Jane Schoenborn, vice president of marketing and creative communications at Lilly Pulitzer, said Lilly decided to partner with Target because the company is so stylish.

“We can’t think of anyone we would rather help us tell our message to the world,” Schoenborn said in a video.

Since Lilly is all about print, Schoenborn said that the print designers at Lilly have been hard at work creating exclusive designs for the Target collection that will appeal to all women.

Brittany Larson, a 20-year-old UF communication sciences and disorders junior, said she likes Lilly because of the unique patterns inspired by South Florida.

“I really like Target as a company,” she said. “They have really innovative designers working for them, and I think that collaborating with Lilly Pulitzer is a good idea.”

[A version of this story ran on page 9 on 1/22/2015 under the headline “Prints, patterns and (Lilly) Pulitzer coming to Target"]