When picking your perfect frames, you want to make sure they fit properly and reflect your personal style. Ray-Ban has made your ideal shades just a click away with its new program Ray-Ban Remix.

The program was initially launched last April, but only to certain countries like Italy, France, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom. It wasn’t available to the U.S. and the rest of the world until this year.

Ray-Ban Remix is a customization program that allows you to design your own pair online.

The process starts with choosing from nine models, changing the frame and lens color and lastly, engraving something witty or personal that will make them unique. Easy on the swear words, though — they will be censored.

It also allows you to engrave the case that comes with the glasses.

The price for these custom frames starts at $130 — it costs to be cool. Thankfully, shipping is free.

There’s no more toying between two pairs of glasses in line at the mall. No more checking yourself out in the tiny mirror hoping no one’s watching.

This customization program will surely cut the time looking for designer frames in half. It takes only five minutes to click your perfect sunglasses into existence — not counting the time spent with buyer’s remorse.

“I think it’s cool and all, but it would be better if the proceeds went to a cause,” said Gorana Gonzalez, a 21-year-old UF psychology senior. “It would make more people actually want to make custom sunglasses.”

Betsy Jean-Baptiste, a 19-year-old UF health science sophomore, said she doesn’t own a pair of Ray-Bans.

“But this new program definitely makes me want to look it up,” she said.

[A version of this story ran on page 10 on 4/10/2014 under the headline "Ray-Ban debuts customizable sunglasses"]