To some, Valerie Phillips is better known as Ms. Queen.
Two local newlyweds hosted the first official Gainesville Food Tour on Saturday, followed by another on Sunday, attracting a full crowd and introducing a new dining trend to Gainesville.
More Food Stories
- Food truck rally to return to GNV
- First Magnitude hosts local food, music festival Saturday
- Let's roll: Olives, olive bars and roasted olives
- Cookbook introductions: How to write one and why you should read them
- ‘Food voice’: What it is, how to get it
- Comfort food: best served in a bowl
- Choices: less is usually more
- Evolution of the Kitchen: from servants' domain to heart of a home
- Dining out: more than just food
- Local food tasting at First Magnitude on Friday
- Flavor, smell of food affected by in-flight time
- Lucky's Market and the evolution of the supermarket industry
- Netflix binge drinking game: Friends