Trekking to Jacksonville without a football ticket? Watch the game in these Jax hot spots

Since the 1950s, the Florida-Georgia game has been called the "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party." Call it what you may, the UF vs. UGA game is a huge deal - an SEC rivalry on neutral Jacksonville turf, an unbelievable tailgate and a great game of football. However, not everyone can swing for the $40 ticket. But you can still enjoy the game (and the killer Jacksonville atmosphere) at any of these locations:

For the beach-loving sports fan - Sneakers Sports Grille

111 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville Beach

Featuring TVs everywhere you look, six huge screens that are a story tall, five plasma screens around the inside bar and an outside patio with TVs and an ocean view, this beach grille has been a Jacksonville favorite since its opening in 2001. Add an order of loaded French fries and enjoy.

For the hot-waitress-loving/pub-crawling sports fan - Tilted Kilt

9720 Deer Lake Court, Jacksonville

Featuring (you guessed it) hot waitresses in (you guessed it again) teeny-tiny kilts, this modern sports pub prides itself on being simultaneously "American, Irish, Scottish and English." For those wishing to get smashed as quickly as possible, try a beer cocktail (yes, they do mix Corona and tequila). For those wishing to actually remember the game, Tilted Kilt is loaded with HDTV televisions.

For the "I'm starving" sports fan - TacoLu

1183 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville Beach

TacoLu features Florida's largest selection of freshly-made Mexican food and the only queso on the planet that comes close to topping that of Moe's Southwest Grill. With nearly everything on its menu homemade, Lu's food is the only thing that's better than its service. Come here for great football and even greater fish tacos.