For the first time ever, First Magnitude Brewing Company’s popular 7.2K Springs Run, which raises money for springs protection Saturday, will be followed by Springs Fest, a fun day full of activities. After breaking a sweat for water preservation, Gainesville residents will be able to relax,…
For many, the Florida holiday season is incomplete without Christmas music at Publix, spiked eggnog, light-adorned palm trees, Pillsbury snowman cookies (you know the ones) and the opportunity to sweat mid-day in the jacket and jeans you threw on that 60-degree morning.
Visionary CrossFit, the innovative local gym known for its unique blend of exercise and art, will host an Art Walk Exhibition this Friday, where Gainesville residents can also enjoy a drum and bass showcase by Prof Goat.
The 68th annual student-run Florida Writers Festival will kick off this weekend. This year, festivalgoers can engage with notable writers Lydia Davis, Lawrence Joseph, Rachel Cusk and Paul Muldoon.
More Lifestyle Stories
- Swamp City Sirens to play in final match of the season
- Annual Pride Festival to take place on Bo Diddley Plaza
- Bees and Brews event to fundraise for new UF honey bee lab
- Matheson History Museum to open library and exhibit hall
- Popular YouTube star to open sewing studio in Gainesville
- Matheson History Museum to host Rare Book Sale
- A guide to surviving the first football game of the year
- Places to spend your Labor Day weekend in Gainesville
- Things to do in Gainesville before the end of Summer B
- Second kitten yoga event raises more money than the first
- Students to exhibit four weeks of preparation at Swamp Dance Fest
- Where to spend the rest of your summer in Gainesville
- Kitten yoga, adoption event helps humane society