The next three days are jam-packed with unique local events. From markets to music to food and beer, Gainesville has something for everyone.
This weekend, Gainesville is allowing you to do more than simply look for treat-filled Easter eggs. Gainesville is holding concerts, events and mini-festivals leading up to the Christian holiday on Sunday.
With Spring Break a thing of the past and finals on the horizon, just six weeks remain until another semester comes to a close. Luckily for students and locals alike, there’s still plenty to do in Gainesville before we head home for the summer. In addition to the other events we’ve covered t…
The biggest drinking holiday of the year, St. Patrick’s Day, is just around the corner. Falling on a Saturday for the first time in nearly a decade, this year’s celebration of the Irish holiday is guaranteed to be one of the rowdiest to date. With no school or work to worry about, students a…
The UF Women’s Student Association will host a self-care fair Friday on Plaza of the Americas to commemorate Women’s History Month. The fair focuses on the importance of taking time to take care of oneself and how self-love and acceptance can drastically improve both mental and physical health.
More Lifestyle Stories
- Flow Space to host first Baby Goat Yoga
- Four ways to keep Galentine’s Day going
- Seven out-of-the-ordinary spots to spend your Valentine’s Day
- February Events: Who to see and where to see them
- January Event Calendar: Who to see and where to see them
- First Magnitude Springs Run to expand into Springs Fest. Here’s what to expect if you go.
- Indie Flea to hold last monthly event, extend to other cities
- Five ways to celebrate the holidays in Gainesville
- Visionary CrossFit to host Art Walk, drum and bass show
- Over Easy Creative to host Sunday Side Up Block Party
- Annual Florida Writer’s Festival returns to Gainesville
- Swamp City Sirens to play in final match of the season
- Annual Pride Festival to take place on Bo Diddley Plaza