Swiping right on a new app may get you something other than a hookup.

MyLeisure, a new app released in the U.S., is the Tinder of entertainment recommendations.

The app closely resembles Tinder in that swiping right means you like a recommendation, and swiping left means it’s not for you. Instead of swiping a person, you’re swiping books, movies, music or game recommendations.

Two new swipe directions, up and down, give you the ability to add the item to your wish list or share it with friends through Facebook Messenger.

By connecting to your Facebook and seeing what you and your friends have liked, the app is able to recommend different things it thinks might interest you.

If an item comes up that you haven’t heard of before, you can tap the image to find out more.

You can also click “Get it!”, which will take you to Amazon, iTunes or another location to purchase the item.

The app says the more you use it, the more it gets to know your “Leisure ID.” I’ve had the app for a few days and get more recommendations for video games and books than I do for movies and music, but I’m not into games.

While I didn’t get great recommendations from the app, I found it nearly impossible to stop swiping. So, while you may not find anything better on this app than you would on Tinder, at least you’ll be entertained by swipes.

[A version of this story ran on page 8 on 3/19/2015 under the headline “App review: Swipe right for more procrastination”]