Watch It: “Billy on the Street: Would You Have Sex With Paul Rudd?”

Head to YouTube and watch as unsuspecting street-goers are asked if they would do the deed with Paul Rudd as he stands right in front of them. We saw your moves in “Wet Hot American Summer,” Rudd, and we have one answer for you: Yes.

Click It: BuzzFeed quizzes (all of ‘em)

We can’t escape the BuzzFeed quiz madness, so we might as well jump on board. Find out what kind of sandwich you are, what city you belong in, heck, discover who your celebrity crush is. Dibs on Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Be careful, though — once you start, you’ll never escape.

See It: “The Grand Budapest Hotel”

If you liked “Moonrise Kingdom,” you’ll love Wes Anderson’s latest movie, “The Grand Budapest Hotel.” The movie is extraordinarily beautiful, the plot is entertaining, and Adrien Brody is in it. Trust us, it doesn’t disappoint.

Hear It: The 92s

Similar to Manchester Orchestra and Wilco, The 92s’ debut full-length album “Television Fuzz” offers up great laid-back vibes. “Television Fuzz” is meant to represent the uncertainty that comes with getting older and graduating. Growing up is scary, and this album is great for any graduating seniors. Oh, and it’s free. Take a listen on noisetrade.com.

[A version of this story ran on page 10 on 4/10/2014 under the headline "Fresh Picked"]