If you’re on Twitter, you know two things: It can be both helpful and a great source of laughs. As a self-proclaimed Twitter guru, I’ve been able to compile a list of UF- and Gainesville-related accounts you should be following if you aren’t already.

@UFProbs

The account tweets and quotes problems from UF students, ranging from RTS not showing up to receiving countless UFPD text alerts you’ll definitely relate to.

@HeardInMidtown

Overheard In Midtown is the most slept-on Twitter account, in my opinion. This account tweets hilarious conversations that are, well, overheard in Midtown. Give it a follow right now!

@GACSmarttraffic

I can’t count how many times I was able to avoid traffic around Gainesville because of this account. GAC Smarttraffic tweets accidents, construction, the location of heavy traffic and when it clears so you can avoid being stuck around town. This account is extremely helpful.

@DD_Gainesville

Despite my bias being #TeamDunkin, the Twitter account for Dunkin’ Donuts Gainesville is a great follow. It frequently tweets sweepstakes that are easy to enter. You can win $25, $50 and even $100 toward any Dunkin’ Donuts location.

@UF_PartyTutor

If you’re a UF student, you most likely already have UF Party Tutor downloaded, but nonetheless, this Twitter account will keep you up-to-date on deals and events at local bars and restaurants.

@UFWeather

This account title is self-explanatory. It tweets weather updates at UF. Follow it so you don’t get caught in the rain between classes.

@Gainesville

Going to Midtown or downtown every weekend can get old, so the official “Visit Gainesville” page tweets upcoming events you need to switch up your routine. Gainesville has so much more to offer than partying. This account is a must-follow if you’re looking for something new to do.

@UF_SG

UF Student Government is responsible for so much of what goes on at UF, so follow this account to see what is happening around campus.