Swiping is so passe.

Wouldn’t you rather see multiple photos before hitting “like”?

With a clean, sophisticated look, Glimpse is the dating app that’s not trying too hard to be a dating app.

Developed by UF alumnus Elan Miller, who was recently named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30, the purpose of the app is to showcase your creative and artistic side through Instagram photos.

But in reality, no one wants to see pictures of this morning’s Starbucks latte. Just like Tinder, the app allows you to customize your profile to showcase your favorite selfies.

That’s where the similarities end.

Without a flame logo, Glimpse is nondescript, unassuming and generally cool. Its design is clean and the guys are, too.

The main difference between Tinder and this new app is a feature that allows you to see who likes you and gives you the choice to like them back by 10 p.m. This way, you’re not making three-second decisions before swiping left — a lot like real-life dating.

The overall effect is more casual, less predatory and not at all crude.

So, if you’re looking to meet up over coffee, discuss Salinger and maybe catch a movie on Friday night, Glimpse is worth a try.