It’s a kid a show, right?
Constant showers in Gainesville, appropriately known as Rainsville, are known to kill the vibe of almost everyone in town. Now, imagine those gloomy skies that kill your plans actually killing you — Yes, deadly rain.
It seemed as if fans wanted “Solo: A Star Wars Story” to flop from the moment it was announced by Lucasfilm. Much of the “Star Wars” fandom was wary of an origin story that dealt with one of the most beloved characters of all time, Han Solo.
More Movies/TV Stories
- Series review of the week — Amazon Prime’s ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’
- Women take over the stage at the SAG Awards
- Review: Streep and Hanks Uphold the 1st Amendment in “The Post”
- Review: Denzel Washington saves “Roman J. Israel, Esq.”
- Review: 'The Snowman' snowballs into a slushy mess
- TV Review: 'Scandal' Season Seven Premiere ‘Watch Me’
- Tom Cruise delivers in ‘American Made’
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ is more of the same, but bigger
- Review: Aronofsky’s 'Mother!' isn’t for the faint of heart
- Movie Review: Muschietti’s ‘It’ Doesn’t Clown Around
- Game of Thrones finale review: Spoilers Ahead!
- For the first time in 20 years, Princess Diana is publicly remembered in new documentary
- What to watch: ‘The Room’ by Tommy Wiseau