Steven Spielberg’s “The Post” serves as a timely reminder that the press must hold their government accountable no matter how much those in power wish to silence them. The film chronicles the paper’s pivotal decision to publish the infamous Pentagon Papers, a study of classified documents th…
Three years ago, Dan Gilroy made his directorial debut with the critically-acclaimed film “Nightcrawler” in which Jake Gyllenhaal’s character roams the streets of Los Angeles filming grisly crime scenes and selling the footage to news stations.
After Tom Cruise’s recent performances in the Jack Reacher series and box office flop “The Mummy,” it seemed as if Cruise’s leading man persona was being boxed-in by established franchises.
If you thought “Kingsman: The Secret Service” was outlandish enough, you’re in for quite a ride with the sequel. “Kick-Ass” director Matthew Vaughn returns for “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” and gets right to the action with a car chase through London with Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy” blaring in…
More Movies/TV Stories
- Review: Aronofsky’s 'Mother!' isn’t for the faint of heart
- Movie Review: Muschietti’s ‘It’ Doesn’t Clown Around
- Game of Thrones finale review: Spoilers Ahead!
- For the first time in 20 years, Princess Diana is publicly remembered in new documentary
- What to watch: ‘The Room’ by Tommy Wiseau
- ‘The Beguiled’ enchants viewers with feminist fairytale
- A review of DC’s ‘Wonder Woman’
- Netflix cancels ‘The Get Down,’ ‘Sense8’
- Hippodrome to premiere movies throughout summer
- A dose of reality in Hulu’s new series ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
- Why you should watch Netflix’s ‘The Keepers’
- Third Fandomonium Comic Con comes to Gainesville
- The Hippodrome celebrates Spirited Away’s 15th year