Most college students would agree Netflix binge-watching is not only a favorite pastime, but necessary for our sanity

If you can relate, you may find yourself remote-in-hand with a blank stare, suffering from what I call the Netflix dilemma: Having so many options we can’t seem to commit to a single show.

From my experience, great binge-watching shows are those that we can finish, restart and repeat while enjoying every viewing as much as the last.

FX Network’s "Archer" fits the bill. If you’re not familiar with the show, the animated adult comedy might throw you off at first. However, once you realize this isn’t the same type of cartoon you grew up watching, it grows on you.

Based on a fictional spy agency, the show centers on the titular character Archer and his relationships with his coworkers, butler and an ocelot named Babou.

The good part? It’s an extremely easy show to get hooked on and devour in one sitting.

The best part? You can encourage Archer’s alcoholism by participating in it through this week’s Netflix Binge Drinking Game.

• Archer drinks
  • Woodhouse appears
  • There’s a flashback
  • Brett gets shot
  • Someone comments on Lana’s large hands
  • Some says "Phrasing"
  • Krieger is working on an experiment (or one of his experiments is mentioned)
  • Lana yells at Archer (once per scene, or you might die)
  • Cheryl changes her name
  • Pam makes a widly inappropriate reference to her sexual proclivities
  • Archer makes a Burt Reynolds reference
  • Archer says "Danger Zone"
  • Ray gets crippled (another drink if he gets robotic limbs)