Similar to shows like "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation," "30 Rock" is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms, and it is definitely binge-worthy.

This satirical show created by Tina Fey follows Fey as the lead writer for a fictional live, sketch-comedy show. It depicts the everyday struggles of being in charge of the writing staff and getting the actors and actresses to cooperate with filming. Fey’s character, Liz Lemon, is mentored by Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), who teaches her valuable life lessons through hilarious encounters and situations with those she works with and meets throughout the show. Tina Fey used her experience as a head writer and performer for Saturday Night Live as the basis for "30 Rock." Many of the scenes are based on real-life scenarios, making it that much funnier.

The series portrays the humorous reality of being an adult in the real world. Take a break from all those dramas that are stressing you out and catch a buzz watching "30 Rock" with this binge-drinking game.

• Tracy says "Liz Lemon"
  • Kenneth smiles
  • Frank wears a new hat
  • Liz is eating
  • Tracy mentions a strip club
  • Jack wears a tuxedo
  • Jenna starts singing
  • Cerie gets hit on
  • Another real-world celebrity makes a cameo
  • Tracy does his job correctly
  • Liz goes on a date
  • Jack acknowledges he is wrong