Despite having only opened a year ago, Heartwood Soundstage, Gainesville’s multi-stage live recording venue, has become a budding hotspot for musicians and concertgoers alike.
After High Dive’s epic Battle of the Bands, The Savants of Soul emerged as fan favorite and earned their spot on the Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival lineup in one short week.
Every year, artists compete in Destination Okeechobee competitions throughout Florida in hopes of earning a spot on the Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival line-up. The first round, which concluded about a month ago, consisted of online voting exclusively. Flipturn, a Gainesville alternative …
Mind-bending producer Digital Ethos hits Gainesville this Sunday at Simon’s. The show will run from 9 p.m. - 2 a.m., with tickets available via Eventbrite for $12.61 to $17.89.
More Music Stories
- Free concert downtown to celebrate Black History Month
- Dynamo and Electric Kif to perform at Heartwood Soundstage
- Reggae rockers Propaganjah, Ellameno Beat and Burn Every Thing to perform
- Los Angeles bluesman The Reverend Shawn Amos to perform
- Ahead of Friday’s concert, Flipturn wins Destination Okeechobee contest
- The Grammy Awards 2018: Our Predictions
- Indie rockers Prawn, Dikembe, Alumine and more to perform
- Three chart-topping artists who we need albums from in 2018
- Over Easy Creative to host 80s Ski Lodge concert featuring MZG, FRQ NCY and more
- Of Montreal to perform at High Dive
- Atlanta duo ATLiens to perform at Simons
- Retrolux to host EP release concert at The Atlantic
- Holey Miss Moley to perform at First Magnitude on Friday