U.K. rock group The Struts are taking a pit stop during their international tour with Foo Fighters to perform in Gainesville on Tuesday night. Although this isn’t their only Florida tour date, it’s their only headline show in the state.
Colorado-based singer-songwriter Edie Carey will play at Heartwood Soundstage on Friday alongside Amanda Garrigues, who will be opening for Carey.
With a dreamy signature sound that draws from the compelling nature of live instrumentation and the versatility of production, Bells and Robes are one of the most unique groups to come out of the Gainesville music scene.
More Music Stories
- Big Freedia ‘Queen of Bounce’ to perform tonight at High Dive
- Electronic producer Crankdat to perform in Gainesville
- Avenue’s Essential Playlist of talented local musicians
- A Q&A With Bumpin Uglies’ Brandon Hardesty ahead of High Dive Show
- Okeechobee Music Festival Recap: Destination Okeechobee winners impress
- Rising jam band Whale Feral to perform at Relix Magazine
- Q&A: Riff Raff talks music, dogs and fashion ahead of tonight’s High Dive show
- The Avenue’s must-see artists at Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival
- The Avenue’s must-hear artists performing at Heartwood Music Festival
- Q&A: Local alt-rock group The Hails discuss their new single, songwriting and more
- Meet The Savants of Soul, Destination Okeechobee winners and the festival’s newest performers
- Six bands, musicians and producers to battle it out for Okeechobee spot
- Bass-heavy producer Digital Ethos to perform at Simon’s