A night of bowling and laser tag proved to be a bit more costly than usual for punk band Authority Zero.

According to the Arizona band’s Facebook, the van and all of its equipment, was stolen early Tuesday morning from a hotel parking lot in San Antonio, and only the van and trailer were located later that same day. 

Despite the theft, the band is heading to Gainesville as part of its 31-city tour.

The band will perform Tuesday at High Dive, located at 210 SW Second Ave. Doors open at 7, and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are available for $14 at the door or for $12 in advance on ticketfly.com.

“Unfortunately, early this morning our van, trailer, production equipment, amps, guitars, drums, mics, merchandise, backdrops and computers have been taken from us in San Antonio, TX,” a post on their website announced.

The same post revealed that the Love Hope Strength Foundation, a charity that uses music to help those affected by cancer, helped by creating a page on fundraising website GoFundMe.com. The page’s goal is to gain support from fans and help the band recover while they continue their Summer Sickness tour.

Thanks to support from fans and friends, including touring partners Counterpunch, the band has been able to continue its tour and still played its San Antonio show.

As of Wednesday afternoon, the band’s GoFundMe raised more than $13,000 out of a $30,000 goal.

In a post on their Facebook page, the band wrote:

“More reason than ever to scream these songs together!”

Pat Lavery, owner of Glory Days Presents, wrote in an email that the band does a great job of blending their punk and reggae influences.

“AZ is a great band for fans of old school pop punk like NOFX, Bad Religion, and Pennywise, but also for fans of reggae rock like 311, Sublime and Pepper,” Lavery said.