Southern California trio Eve 6 will make a stop in town Saturday as part of the group’s 2016 tour. Known for its 1998 hit “Inside Out,” the alternative rock band will perform its final Florida show in Gainesville at High Dive.

The band will play hits and songs from its 2012 album, “Speak in Code.”

This tour marks the band’s third consecutive summer tour, which Max Collins, the band’s lead vocalist, said was “really fun, but it’s nice to be able to go out and do a headlining set.”

The band — which formed in 1995, broke up in 2004 and reunited in 2007 — continues to be inspired by the thrill of performing and enjoying its work.

“It’s playing really loud rock music with friends in front of people who care to hear it,” Collins said. “There is nothing like it. It feels good and we want to do it.”

The tour began May 26, and the band has played in five cities and is “playing some songs which we haven’t really played live before, giving the die-hard Eve-ers something special,” Collins said.

Eve 6 did an online poll to get a sense of what fans wanted to hear, and there were clear winners. The rediscovered songs were once forgotten, but nonetheless they are excited to play again, the lead singer said.

“I grew up listening to Eve 6; I think it’s going to be really nostalgic,” Amanda Desormeaux, an interdisciplinary ecology doctoral student at UF, said.

The 26-year-old said she is looking forward to the band’s classics.

“We are looking forward to a lot; touring the country in the summer time is always a great thing,” Collins said. “We are all at that place where we have had this band for a long time and we have our individual pursuits, but when it comes touring season, summer month, it’s awesome to go out and exercise these feelings.”

Kathryn Harris, 26, a recent materials science and engineering doctoral student, said this will be her first Eve 6 concert.

“They’re an excellent-sing-along-in-your-car band and usually cheer me up,” she said.

Band members said they aren’t sure about the group’s future music production. However, if there is one thing they are sure about, Collins said, it’s the thrill and kick they get out of every performance.

“Our shows are communal events where people get together and scream the same words at the same time, different melodies, and it’s a joyous occasion,” he said.

Saturday’s show will start at 7:30 p.m., with doors opening at 7 p.m. Tickets can be bought for $17 on ticketfly.com or for $20 at the door.