Meek Mill has been busy dreaming for years, but with his latest album, he can finally rest on his laurels.

After putting out a swarm of music over the past five years, the rapper released his sophomore album, “Dreams Worth More Than Money,” on June 29 via Maybach Music Group, Atlantic Records and Dream Chasers Records.

The LP, his first since 2012, features a long list of contributors stretching from The Weeknd to Drake to Nicki Minaj. Hell, even Mozart makes a cameo.

The album’s opener, “Lord Knows,” sounds like a mosh pit at the philharmonic. The song samples a portion of Mozart’s “Lacrimosa,” but it may be the first time the composer’s music sounded like a literal wolf gang. A massive, imposing chorus from singer Troy Ave clears the air before Meek flashes his teeth amid panted venting. A booming sub-bass and a medley of quick-hitting percussion nearly drown the orchestral chants and elegant strings, but the mayhem is met by moments of relative calm. Meek’s boastfully impassioned verses take aim at his critics and competition — but the aftershock can be felt two countries over.

“Jump Out the Face” starts off sedately before spiking into fury. Faint synthesizers make way for a clamoring bassline as Meek and fellow rapper Future take turns talking themselves up.

Further along, “R.I.C.O.” features rapper Drake for an opening verse and an oddly infectious chorus. While the big feature gives “R.I.C.O.” far more playback potential than it would otherwise, Meek refuses to take a backseat. He lets loose immediately, but his verse shows deliberate restraint. It finds him bottling up his usual energy and releasing it in spurts, a nod to his artistic maturation. Although the masses may come for Drake, they’ll stay for Meek.

Compared to his mixtapes and first album, the rapper’s latest record feels more concise and developed. Content-wise, you’re still hearing gritty tales of his come-up mixed in with braggadocios money-talk. But this time around, Meek serves it up on a much more polished, eclectic platter.