Last weekend, III Points music festival kicked off a three-day celebration of music, art and technology in Miami. The festival’s lineup not only featured many nationally and internationally acclaimed acts, but it also presented festival-goers with plenty of homegrown Miami artists.
Fall is officially upon us in Gainesville. Although that doesn’t mean much in terms of changes in weather, it does mean that one of the largest drinking festivals in the world is here: Oktoberfest. We may be far from Munich, but there’s plenty of places in Gainesville that are throwing their…
This Saturday, just a month before Fest returns to Gainesville and punk rock rears its madcap head once again, Curia on the Drag is hosting AM/PM, a celebration of Fest’s 15th anniversary with the perfect ingredients: local music, local coffee and local beer.
The Atlantic will bring supernatural sensation “Stranger Things” to Gainesville on Friday night. Prepare to meet plenty of Barbs and Elevens as series enthusiasts hit the downtown venue for an ’80s jam session and costume party.
More Nightlife Stories
- Netflix binge drinking game: "The Originals"
- The Wooly to go retro with 'Under the Boardwalk'
- The Atlantic to host Beyoncé Dance Party
- Top things to check out this week
- Comedian Eric André to visit High Dive
- Swamp Head keeps commitment to environment
- What to do in Gainesville this weekend
- ‘Pokemon Go’ bar crawl to take over Midtown
- Downtown venues to host anniversary block party
- Over Easy Creative to throw party Downtown
- Arcade Bar to host second-annual National Cosplay Day
- Boca Fiesta to celebrate anniversary drink specials, performances
- Gainesville bar to host grand opening, burlesque show