After seven consecutive years, Neon Liger’s exclusive dance parties reached icon status within the Gainesville community. They not only created a safe space for marginalized citizens but also a home for many up-and-coming DJs and electronic music fans.
The Georgia-based, one-man-band Zach Deputy will share the High Dive stage with rising gypsy rockers Come Back Alice and local favorites Whale Feral and Losa Folk Thursday night.
Local production company Lucid Nightlife will host its fourth biannual Back To School Bash on Thursday at Simon’s Nightclub with headliner MarSHen and supporting acts YUNG ADAM, KYRO and Acraze set to perform.
After nearly two years of business, an extensive remodel in June of this year and countless nights of electronic performances, Realm nightclub will close this weekend after gaining new ownership.
More Nightlife Stories
- Realm to host fourth annual Radioactive Circus Halloween
- Sabor Latino wins Soulfest, will perform at Gator Growl
- Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando
- Second annual Bey Day party set to celebrate Beyonce
- DJ Duo Dusty Bits to perform at Back To School Bash event
- Atlantic and Top to host three-day anniversary festival
- Four rising Florida bands to perform at High Dive
- Producer duo Eazybaked to perform at Realm nightclub
- High Dive to hold ‘90s tribute night
- Realm, formerly known as Gallery, will bring new flavor to the familiar at Friday’s soft opening
- Lucid Nightlife to hold first up-and-coming talent artist showcase at Simons
- Swamp Head Brewery to celebrate ninth anniversary
- Comedian Pauly Shore to perform