With October just around the corner, people are looking for a little bit of fright. “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” aims to please by giving its audience chilling entertainment.
This Saturday, just a month before Fest returns to Gainesville and punk rock rears its madcap head once again, Curia on the Drag is hosting AM/PM, a celebration of Fest’s 15th anniversary with the perfect ingredients: local music, local coffee and local beer.
The Atlantic will bring supernatural sensation “Stranger Things” to Gainesville on Friday night. Prepare to meet plenty of Barbs and Elevens as series enthusiasts hit the downtown venue for an ’80s jam session and costume party.
“The Originals,” a spinoff of “The Vampire Diaries,” centers on the Mikaelson siblings: Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Rebekah (Claire Holt). The show takes place in New Orleans, where the Mikaelson’s return after a century away to find and protect Klaus’ child, better kn…
Those looking to keep the party going after Saturday’s football festivities will be able to head downtown for a journey back in time to the ’50s and ’60s.
More Nightlife Stories
- Top things to check out this week
- Comedian Eric André to visit High Dive
- Swamp Head keeps commitment to environment
- What to do in Gainesville this weekend
- ‘Pokemon Go’ bar crawl to take over Midtown
- Downtown venues to host anniversary block party
- Over Easy Creative to throw party Downtown
- Arcade Bar to host second-annual National Cosplay Day
- Boca Fiesta to celebrate anniversary drink specials, performances
- Gainesville bar to host grand opening, burlesque show
- NYC burlesque trio to tease Gainesville
- St. Patrick's Day in Gainesville
- Drinking Game: St. Patrick's Day