Have a late final and hanging around the ‘ville this weekend? Before you head home for the last bit of summer, here are some things to check out around town this weekend, from food to music to.

Friday

Family night at First Magnitude: A local brewery will welcome those of all ages on Friday, when First Magnitude Brewing Company, located at 1220 SE Veitch St., will host a family night. The event will take place in the outdoor area behind the brewery, with a play area, a food truck and adult beverages. The event is free and starts at 5:30 p.m.

“Free First Fridays” at the Atlantic: The Atlantic will host a night of “funky sensations” Friday, with no cover, as part of their “Free First Fridays” event. The party will run from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.

Saturday

Olympics watch party: Gainesville House of Beer will hold a watch party for Team USA on Saturday for the U.S. women’s soccer team’s match against France. The game starts at 4 p.m., and patrons wearing red, white and blue will receive discounted drinks. Free pizza will also be served at halftime.

Burlesque show for charity: Gainesville’s Mischievous Madams Burlesque Troupe will perform a tribute to “The Wizard of Oz” on Saturday at Market Street Pub & Cabaret. A portion of the show’s proceeds will go to EARS Animal Sanctuary, a nonprofit that cares for abused and endangered animals. Doors open at 9 p.m. for the 10 p.m. show, and tickets are $10 at the door.

Sunday

Dining at Depot: Depot Park will host a number of popular food trucks this weekend, including Cilantro Tacos, Tropical Sno, and Churros and Cream. Trucks will be set up from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Street Tacos at Lucky’s: Made-to-order street tacos will be offered at Lucky’s Market, located at 1459 NW 23rd Ave., on Sunday. The event will run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and again from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., with three tacos for $5.