This fall, the Alachua County Fairgrounds will see more paint than it ever has.

Dayglow, a traveling paint party, will stop in Gainesville Sept. 21 with dubstep duo Adventure Club.

The event originally was scheduled to take place Labor Day weekend but was moved due to a mandate by the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office for security reasons, according to a statement made on Facebook by event host The Dynasty Group.

The deadline for refund requests for all tickets is today.

Tickets purchased online for the original Dayglow date will be accepted at the event. Hard-copy tickets may be exchanged at the original point of purchase.

Original headliner Porter Robinson will kick off his new tour with Zedd at The Vault Nightclub on Sept. 25.

Those who chose to exchange rather than refund their tickets will be given added perks from The Dytnasty Group, according to Facebook.

Original ticket owners will be granted free admission before 11 p.m. or reduced admission all night to The Dynasty Group’s foam party event, “Get Wet,” on Sept. 2 at The Valut Nightclub and Stereo.

Previous ticket holders will also be able to purchase tickets to Porter Robinson with Zedd before they go on sale to the public.

General admission tickets to Dayglow are $32. V.I.P. tickets are $65. Doors open at 9 p.m.