Swamp Head Brewery is turning nine, and it’s bringing out Hammer pants and jelly sandals to celebrate.

The brewery, located at 3650 SW 42nd Ave., is hosting a ’90s themed birthday party Saturday to celebrate.

“Saved by the Beer” will begin at 1 p.m., with timed beer tappings starting at 2 p.m. DJ Malibu will start spinning ’90s music at 5 p.m., with the event wrapping up at 11 p.m.

The event will go on rain or shine, said Brandon Nappy, Swamp Head’s tactical marketing director. He said they have a precautionary rainy day plan in place.

The theme inspired names for the exclusive, small-batch beers that will be offered at the event, such as “Vanilla IcePA.”

Swamp Head will continue to announce various themed activities on its Facebook event page leading up to Saturday’s event.

Food trucks Mayflower Cellars and Humble Wood Fire will be serving the event.

The theme is intended to reflect on the “funny and ridiculous” decade of the ’90s, Nappy said.

“A lot of our market grew up in the ’90s, and a lot of people at the brewery grew up in the ’90s,” he said. “There’s so many fun memories from there that are just silly.”

Michael Cohen, a self-proclaimed beer enthusiast and UF computer science engineering senior, said the ’90s theme caught his attention.

“One of my favorite things about going to local breweries is the feeling of community when there,” the 22-year-old said. “You really get a sense of that with this event.”

In its first year of selling beer, Nappy said Swamp Head sold 700 barrels of beer. Last year, he estimated they brewed more than 8,000 barrels.

Nappy said the anniversary celebration gives the crew time to appreciate nine years of doing what they love.

“It’s just really a time for us to reflect on where we started and where we are now and where we are continuing to head,” he said.

In its 10th year, Swamp Head plans to dig deeper into its sustainability goals and expand can distribution to new markets.

“We’re looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish,” Nappy said.