Over Easy Creative and Swamp Records want you to say goodbye to the Fall semester through a night of live music, art, food and community.

Over Easy Creative and Swamp Records will hold their annual Fall Closing Party at First Magnitude Brewing Company on Thursday from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tickets for the party are available through Swamp Records at eventbrite.com for $10 presale.

The Fall Closing Party is a child of The JAM. Friends from Swamp Records and Over Easy Creative conceived the idea while brainstorming over beers at the now-closed Gainesville concert venue. The first Fall Closing Party was held at The JAM in 2015 and drew a crowd of more than 400.

In 2016, the party moved to First Magnitude, located at 1220 SE Veitch St., said Over Easy Creative owner and DJ Les Voss.

This yearly celebration marks an end to the fall semester with music, art and food. A variety of Florida musical acts will perform across indoor and outdoor stages.

“I just want it to be really lighthearted and social, especially being at a brewery,” Voss said. “It’s a good place to just kind of sit and drink a beer and have a conversation, but there’s also going to be so much going on that it’s going to be super immersive.”

The Groove Orient, an Orlando-native jam band, will be headlining the event, with accompanying performances from Whale Feral, Dunstan Wallace Sounds, Nick Natural, Les Voss, King Complex and Azazus.

King Complex and Azazus were added to the lineup as winners of Swamp Records’ Mask Off Halloween rap battle and Battle of the Bands respectively, said Swamp Records president Mika Sheerin.

In addition to the music, organizers are transforming First Magnitude visually with the help of Eclectic Electric through art installations, photo booths and lounge areas. Eclectic Electric has been involved with the creative processes behind Suwannee Hulaween and Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival.

Food will be available from local vendors Dank Cakes, Soul Spice LLC, Off The Griddle, Soup to Nuts Food Truck and Over Easy Creative’s taco connoisseur Chef Louis.

Sheerin, 22, is a senior advertising major at UF and has been with Swamp Records since Spring 2015. Having helped to curate the musical line-up, Sheerin is excited for others to experience the variety of genres and styles displayed in the show.

“I think that concerts of this sort are definitely just a different kind of love and community,” Sheerin said. “You don’t always feel that, I guess, if you go to Midtown. I feel like this kind of thing means you’re all here for a purpose: because you like music, and you like supporting the arts. People who don’t go to these kinds of events but love those kinds of things are really missing out.”