Olivia Kabat, a 22-year-old UF telecommunications fifth-year, opens up about her struggles with alcohol addiction. Kabat, now sober for 14 months, received treatment at the UF Health Florida Recovery Center, located at 4001 SW 13th St.
This video accompanies a two-part series on substance abuse and recovery.
Read part one here.
Read part two here.
(David Hoffman, Katelyn Newberg / Alligator Staff)
As featured on
I have watched, with intense interest, the preparations and conversations that have surround…
- Gov. Scott declares state of emergency ahead of Spencer appearance
- UF prepares for Richard Spencer speaking event Thursday
- Richard Spencer’s visit is not required by the First Amendment
- SG kills mental health funding: A travesty of priorities
- Ticket distribution days announced for Spencer event
- Shutting down Spencer’s movement
- Emotions run high at SG Senate meeting
- Protesters take a stand, outnumber Spencer supporters
- UF must lead on free speech and stand up for the First Amendment
- Column: Bragging after a loss? Another instance of the Gators’ laughable social media conduct