On Thursday, October 19, 2017, students at the University of Florida and Gainesville locals protested the speaking event of white supremacist, Richard Spencer. The march was lead by the "No Nazis at UF" organization which protested outside of the Curtis M. Phillips Center.
As featured on
So, you’re headed home for Thanksgiving, or maybe you’re headed out-of-state to see extended…
As I’m sure you're aware, Thursday is Thanksgiving. As I’ve wished friends and classmates a …
Harvey Weinstein. Roy Moore. Louis C.K. Sen. Al Franken. Kevin Spacey. President Donald Trum…
“I’m low-key scared he’s going to sexually assault me.”
- Gator kills Gainesville family’s dog at Newnans Lake
- UF to consider policy change post-Housing scandal
- When yes means no: Blackouts and sexual assault
- Players voice support for Shannon as coaching rumors swirl
- Column: Does Florida want integrity or a championship experience?
- David Reese was tired of being the hardest-working player on UF’s defense. So he let his teammates know.
- Interim coach Randy Shannon promotes receiver Dre Massey to second-string quarterback
- UF, GAU reach agreement on stipend raises
- Basketball fans to try breaking world record
- Gainesville ‘Basketball Cop’ helps teen start lawn business