This video of a Gainesville doctor yelling at a patient at Gainesville After Hours Clinic on Monday has gone viral on Facebook, with over 186,000 views and 80 comments as of press time. Jessica Stipe, 38, posted the interaction she had with Dr. Peter Gallogly from a recording her daughter took in the waiting room. Stipe made a 6:30 p.m. appointment at the clinic after experiencing a day of severe pain and vomiting, which she believed were symptoms of pneumonia, she said.
- The Food for Fines program is a farce
- How to spend your summer semester at UF
- A letter from the student body president
- UF graduation incident prompts commencement reform
- Smith Meyers’ 6 vetoes upheld, Impact Senator leaves party
- Man dead after motorcycle crash on US Highway 441
- First African American women earn PhD from CISE department
- Businesses, FBI find home at Celebration Pointe
- GPD: Man, woman charged with credit card fraud
- GPD: Man shot early morning near Kava Lounge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.