Chasity Maynard is The Alligator's University Editor. She is a former Student Government Reporter, Copy Desk Chief and copy editor. You can usually find Chasity sipping something caffeinated and cracking terrible dad jokes and puns.
As featured on
This Week's Front Page
COVID-19 Daily Numbers
The Alligator Podcast
Find a local business
- What’s the deal with Emory Jones?
- UF mandates COVID-19 testing in Spring for in-person classes, Greek life and on-campus residents
- UF sees largest applicant pool after fears of admission numbers falling
- UF plans to provide students and staff with free COVID-19 vaccines when they’re widely available
- UF surpasses 5,000 total COVID-19 cases, among the highest reported in the country
- The broken promise of Spring reopening
- Join us in Spring: Staff applications for The Alligator now open!
- Turkey or Pigskin?: How the Gators are spending their Thanksgiving during COVID-19
- Working students stay in Gainesville to not expose their families at home
- Gators basketball pauses all activity, will not play in Bubbleville tournament
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.