As featured on
Gainesville Attorney Raemi Eagle-Glenn sent a letter threatening a lawsuit against Alachua County over its face mask ordinance. The order is being considered discriminatory toward people with medical conditions and disabilities.
Plaintiffs in the case say they have physical and mental conditions that make it unsafe to wear masks.
The Alligator Podcast
Find a local business
- Man drives through protesters on Main Street
- UF College of Engineering details plan for Fall
- Florida Board of Governors approves plan to reopen universities
- Fuchs: UF’s reopening plan moves forward
- Gainesville occupational therapist sews masks for deaf, autistic communities
- LIVE BLOG: Gainesville's March for Our Freedom
- UF alumna receives $1 million investment on “Shark Tank”
- Life after football: From All-American offensive lineman to certified pitmaster
- Lingard granted immediate eligibility
- UF releases draft of reopening plans for Fall