Coronavirus has stripped life down to its bare bones, and priorities have come into clearer focus.
Editor’s Note: President Kent Fuchs told The Alligator he received hundreds of emails from s…
If I truly knew how to make young people care about the lives of others, I suppose I’d be wr…
As a student, it can be easy to forget about elections because of everything else going on i…
Find a local business
- Coronavirus Memes Provide Laughter in a Time of Worry
- County, university COVID-19 cases increase; UF S/U grading option available
- UF to issue student refunds, test COVID-19 treatments
- Alachua County COVID-19 almost at 70; UF cases at 28
- Gainesville bars, restaurants temporarily forced to stop selling to-go cocktails
- Gainesville police launch sexual battery investigation
- Alachua County and UF COVID-19 cases increase; city and county expand testing
- Thursday COVID-19 updates: county cases more than 50, UF reaches 20; county alert causes confusion
- Monday COVID-19 updates: county declares stay at home order; UF helps The Villages
- Gators season ends in heartbreak, again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.