Details for Assistant Production Manager
Assistant Production Manager
The Alligator is looking to fill a part-time
position. Applicant must be extremely
comfortable with using and teaching
Adobe Creative Design Suite.
●Hire, fire and train student employees.
●Work around hectic student schedules.
●Meet various deadlines throughout the night.
●Supervise the nightly activity of the
●Coordinate newspaper design and
layout with content from student editors.
●Knowledge of newspaper design.
●Experience working with students.
●Must have experience with Adobe
InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
●Ability to work from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday during
the fall and spring semesters. Schedule
changes to Monday and Wednesday
during the summer semester.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Great work atmosphere.
Email cover letter and resume
No phone calls, please.
Many transgender people nationwide battle hatred, ostracization and discrimination in their …
You’re on your way to your final exam of the semester, and you should be going over equation…
On March 21, Chomp the Vote hosted the Public Policy Career Day inside of the Reitz Grand Ba…
The world watched in horror and grief on Monday as Notre Dame Cathedral burned. Her lead-cov…
Find a local business
- Florida lawmaker proposes amendment to make The Swamp Restaurant a landmark
- Spring game showed us too little
- Man killed by cassowary may have tried to get the bird's egg
- Gainesville Grows: Where new businesses will call home
- The Swamp Restaurant and other’s fates are in limbo. Here’s what we know so far.
- Offense, defensive line look strong as spring comes to an end
- ‘Turlington Dancer’ accused of yelling ‘You follow my law’ at GPD
- ‘World’s most dangerous bird’ kills man in Alachua County
- ‘More than a mentor’: Community mourns father killed in Waffle House shooting
- Four things to know about the Student Government banquet