Legislation to raise the smoking age isn’t the right way to curb tobacco use.
Tobacco should be regulated as the health risks it is.
On Monday, Kyle Kashuv, a Parkland shooting survivor, said Harvard rescinded his admission a…
"This week, I would like to talk about an anti-Semitism resolution that almost passed in Senate and all the behind the scenes shenanigans that highlight the disfunction of majority party senators."
Find a local business
- UF librarian arrested for DUI
- Position-by-position: Evaluating UF’s quarterbacks
- Mullen doesn’t have to be an elite recruiter for UF to win a championship
- Aspiring rapper GUFF returns to Gainesville
- UF allocates $200,000 to The Alligator
- Florida ranked third most dangerous state
- Florida's top-10 class pairs youth with experience
- ‘It’s not a resource that runs on its own’: Hunger pangs felt throughout campus
- Cruise ships to Cuba banned
- Cannabis-themed sandwich shop to blaze into Gainesville