With a minority party asserting its place in the Senate, a lot of the practices that the majority party got away with in the past are now being exposed.
The time has come to leave this ghost town and return a week later when it’s renewed with young, innocent, naive and hopeful life.
What you should give goes beyond dollar bills.
Legislation to raise the smoking age isn’t the right way to curb tobacco use.
Find a local business
- Can the Gators win a national championship with Feleipe Franks?
- Cannabis-themed sandwich shop to blaze into Gainesville
- Two SG senators forced to resign their seats following Tuesday’s meeting
- Mullen doesn’t have to be an elite recruiter for UF to win a championship
- UF implements a $30 million safety plan
- Position-by-position: Evaluating UF’s secondary
- Forgiveness does not preclude reparations
- Why you shouldn’t give cash to homeless people
- The Pelicans won the Anthony Davis trade
- Sinkhole forms on I-75 Southbound