Get ready to wear your cowboy hats for not one, but two country acts at this year’s Gator Growl homecoming concert on Oct. 4.
As football fans gear up for the University of Florida vs. University of Miami game on Saturday, one man took it upon himself to remind UM fans that Gainesville is Gator Nation.
UF’s Black Student Assembly committee has announced the official date of its assembly following recent changes to the disbursement of UF Student Government money following the Young Americans for Freedom lawsuit.
- UF graduate student receives scholarship to research seagrass
- Santa Fe College chooses seven semifinalists in presidential search
- Nicole Byer no longer coming to speak at UF
- Guide to game days: UF’s new online football ticket system
- Country singer Chase Rice will headline Gator Growl 2019
- #Instafamous: UF is the most Instagrammed college in Florida
- Five things to do in Gainesville during syllabus week
- UF Latin American Center sends Florida teachers to Mexico in exchange program
- UF introduces new campus connector route
- Extinct island bird’s remains give researchers a nest of discoveries
- UF alumni chosen as finalists in national environmental fellowship
- ‘College isn’t the endgame’: Advice from UF’s Gen Ed. professors
- SNAP: Pretty similar to UberPool — but it’s free!
- Wear a helmet: A look at scooter and bike accidents
- Gators celebrate achievements at Summer commencement
- International students at UF find a home away from home
- UF resources for students in poverty
- Fitness, citrus and health: UF research round-up
- Saved by the bell? A look at what’s inside Century Tower
- AASU and BSU unable to fund welcome assemblies
- SG Senate approves first major Rules and Procedures amendment since 2013
- Gatorship to move away from campus retreats
- UF received $776.2 million for research in 2019