Gainesville Police said they found the body of an “elderly” woman Thursday morning who they believed got lost and fell into a ditch.
A Jacksonville man was accused of stealing a purse six months after he was accused of stealing two rings, including a woman’s wedding ring, at a Holiday Inn.
Gainesville Police arrested a 48-year-old woman accused of trying to kill herself and two young sons by crashing into a truck carrying 330 gallons of gasoline Friday night.
- Elderly woman found dead by Newberry Road
- Jacksonville man charged with stealing purse and wedding rings
- Woman tried to kill herself and two sons by crashing car, said it’s ‘God’s will,’ police say
- Man accidentally shoots self at Celebration Pointe
- Georgia man charged with brandishing gun during road rage