A Newberry, Florida, woman was arrested Friday after threatening to run over her friend, who was concerned about her following the presidential election, the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office said.

At about 10:30 p.m., 64-year-old Kerren Kristine Kloever received a visit from the woman, who called and left a voice message saying she would come over, according to a police report.

The woman pulled into Kloever’s driveway, located in the 2800 block of NW 182nd St., but the front gate was closed, according to the report. Kloever then sped down the driveway, telling the woman she needed to leave or else she would run her over.

When the woman refused, Kloever then opened the gate, returned to her car and drove into the woman, pinning her between both cars, according to the report. She then kept going forward, putting pressure on the woman’s knees.

Kloever then backed up to her house and left the woman lying on the ground yelling for help, according to the report. The incident left red marks on both of the woman’s knees.

Police arrested Kloever on a charge of aggravated battery. Authorities took her to the Alachua County Jail where she was released on Saturday on a $40,000 bond. As of press time, Kloever could not be reached for comment.