Following the Gators’ win against South Carolina Saturday, students and fans celebrated at bars and watch parties
While AAVE words and phrases, “sis,” “lit” and “on fleek” have become popular online, many Black students who speak AAVE aren’t understood and sometimes even ridiculed by teachers
- UF students and faculty speak out on hair discrimination
- Gun sales spike amidst COVID-19 and the 2020 election
- Vote-by-mail turnout for August primary higher than in previous elections
- Shands ER receives complaints over lax COVID-19 safety regulations
- 'Simplifying COVID-19' wasn’t so simple; fall semester becomes complex
- Adam Christensen and Kat Cammack win the nominations to run for Florida’s 3rd Congressional District seat
- J.J. Finley Elementary’s new namesake: Carolyn Beatrice Parker
- Organizer Faye Williams says there's more work to be done for Gainesville's Black community
- Skating on: Life after a 15-year prison sentence
- Meet the Property Appraiser candidates
- Florida's District 3 candidates: How much money have Republicans raised amid COVID-19?
- Meet the Alachua County School Board Candidates
- Florida's District 3 candidates: How much money have Democrats raised amid COVID-19?
- Who are the Florida House of Representatives District 20 candidates?
- Anna Prizzia and what Alachua can learn from collectivist cultures
- Who are Florida’s 3rd Congressional District Democratic candidates?
- Who are Florida’s 3rd Congressional District Republican candidates?
- Meet the Alachua County Sheriff candidates
- Supreme Court restricts voting for ex-felons in Florida; Gainesville community weighs in
- Florida's District 3 candidates on police reform
- UF sexual assault survivors share their stories
- Recent Gainesville High School graduate competes in prestigious science competition
- The Americans with Disabilities Act celebrates its 30 year anniversary
- A forgotten obituary: The legacy of Sgt. Matthew M. Lewey